Insurance???

What insurance do you have and how much does it cost you per month? How many does it cover?

We're looking for insurance and having no luck.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Health

• Blue cross. I pay $270/month for me and my dd. It goes up everyyear but i have had them for years and i like them as much as you can like an insurance company.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I don't have insurance... I see no need for it. I have an HSA which I place $160 a month in and I have a Discount Benefits Plan which costs me $40 a month and usually gets us about 50-60% off the bill when we need a doctor. Whatever else is left comes out of the HSA. And it covers everyone in the house...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• We must be getting ripped off. Everyone seems to have cheaper ins than us. For my dh, myself, and 2 kids, we pay nearly $200 a week! It's Cigna.
    RBurton1996

Answer by RBurton1996 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• We have medicaid for my son, and it's free. My DH and I have no insurance, unfortunately.
    Anonymous