I want to get pregnant

My husband and I have never used protection and we still can't get pregnant... What is something else we should do...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Start taking your temp and charting it so you understand your cycle. After a couple of months you should be able to predict when you will ovulate and the best days to have sex.

Sometimes you can go on the pill for a couple of months and then stop taking it and get pregnant right away. That's what I always had to do.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• How long has it been? If its been more than 6 months and your over 35 you should go to the doctor now. If your under it take up to a year to get pregnant, then go to the doc. Also make sure you are tracking your ovulation so you can make sure your doing it at the right time.
    Anonymous

• Pregnancy i have learned is a wait and see kind of thing. It is all up to go when and if it happens. We went 2 years with out using any method of birth control before we got pregnant.
    Anonymous

• God*
    Anonymous

• When I was trying to get pregnant I used WebMd pregnancy calculator-- I would put in my monthly information and it would give me a calendar of the next month and the 'ideal' days for trying to get pregnant. Another thing I found out is don't stress out over it, hubs and I were really wanting to get pregnant with #4, and it seemed like it was never going to happen. Well once I stopped stressing about getting pregnant I ended up pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Has your family doctor ruled out medical issues for both of you?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• If you have been trying almost a yr or over then I would see your obgyn and have them do some testing. I had the same problem and found out I had pcos and was put on a fertitliy drug called clomid and got pregnant three months later :) GL
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 6:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• it just takes time some times it took me and my Hubby almost 5years to get pregnant and now i am just 12weeks from my do date. good luck
    NavyWife718

Answer by NavyWife718 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2010