If i feel butterfly movements in my stomach like a fish swimming movement am i pregnant?

okay for the past week i have been feeling some kind of moving's like a baby fish moving inside of my stomach am i pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• depends..did you jump up and down after you had sex..??that makes a big difference ya know?
    Anonymous

• What? You don't know if you are pregnant and expect other people to know! You could have gas.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Usually movements is afetr 3 months... i mean have you not gotten your period for that long?
    iliana90

Answer by iliana90 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Maybe you have a tapeworm.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you are just to eager to get pregnant... and are over analyzing things..
    Anonymous

• Go get a home pregnancy test -they have early detection. If it comes out positive then you need to go see your doctor/obgyn. If you already feel movement like that then you are farther along then you may think. Don't drink or do drugs and start taking a pre-natal vitamins lots of folic acid and see a doctor.
    Anonymous

• I feel that sometimes and im not pregnant but you might be take a test.
    Anonymous

• You don't feel movement until about 20 weeks, have you not had your period for that long??
    Anonymous

• My first reaction to this was to make a snide remark, until I read the other snide remarks. Okay, you will not feel anything at all, nothing at this point, nothing. No movements inside, no butterflies in your stomach, no cramps, no stretching, no nothing. If you have missed your period then go get an at home pregnancy test and take the test, follow the instructions closely. If it says you are pregnant, then you are and you need to make a doctor appointment and start your prenatal care. If it says you are not pregnant, then wait a week and if you still don't have your period take another test. You will know if you are pregnant by the test and not anything else. Once you are pregnant you will not feel movement until into the 3rd or 4th month. The baby simply is not big enough or strong enough until then for you to feel it move. I have had four children I am sure of this. When was your last period?
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:50 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• You usually don't feel movement until you are 4 months pregnant so unless you are that far along you are definietly not feeling a baby inside-probably gas. A baby at 6-7 weeks along is the size of a rice grain which makes no movement....sorry but you probably are just gassy.
    Anonymous