Ever been asked when you were due or if you were having a baby...

.... when you were not pregnant?? One of my students asked me today- nothing like some motivation to get my butt in gear!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, that has happened actually 3 different times in my life.. sucks... I am finally doing something about it
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Someone asked me that a long time ago when I was still skinny. I was wearing a little black mini skirt at the time and this woman asked me when I'm due? Seriously, I was flat as a board. But I would totally understand if it happened now LOL.
    Anonymous

• Not me, yet.............however someone asked when i was due while I was preggers and I told them I wasn't...........the look on their face was priceless! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• yep...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:00 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Funny Diva!

Anyhoo yes this happened to me I was always supper thin then I put on a little weight and everyone thought I was prego. It was funny til like the 5th time then I got tired of it. I would never say that to any woman ever it is just rude!
    Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 5:00 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• No, I'm not sure how I got missed cuz I'm certainly not tiny lol But, I have asked women before who weren't! I learned my lesson and simply never ever ask if anyone is pregnant, i just ask if they have kids and if they're pregnant they'll tell me. :)
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• yes, about 6 months after i had my son..i told them i was about 15 months pregnant. They just kinda looked at me like i was crazy. Then i explained that my son was 6 months old and i still had a pooch from my csection..just so i didnt come off like i was being an ass.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• 4 times. And I definately did not look pregnant enough to be being asked. I was 18 and relatively thin. Not skinny, but definately not pregnant looking! I had to stand hunched at my computer for work because I'm tall and the counters were not, so I guess people equate bad posture with pregnancy. People can be so thoughtless.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Yes, it made me want to go to the donut shop and stuff my face with bearclaws!
    ConnorMonster

Answer by ConnorMonster at 5:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• rolling on floorYup. I just looked that lady (at church) in the eye and said "Oh Darlin' I'm not pregnant. I'm just fat" and walked away

Answer by admckenzie at 5:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2010