Is it too early for me to take a prego test?

For an entire week I've had prego symptoms, nausea, fatigue, emotional. I'm 12 days past ovulation (and trying to conceive), if I take a prego test, would it still show me if I'm prego? My period's supposed to come in 2 days. Should I just wait? Did I mention how awful I feel???

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Some tests are that sensitive. Go read the boxes or ask the pharmacist.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• They do have the early detection tests you can try otherwise wait until a week past ur period.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I got a test when I was 4 days before my missed period and I got a negitive at the Dr office. They did one because I had my pap and I told them that I could be. Well 5 days later I was testing at home and got a possitive. So I recommend waiting till you miss a day or more of your period.
    Anonymous

• You can test as early as 10 dpo. Test in the AM.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:26 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• If you take it first thing in the morning you will have the best chance of an accurate result. Just keep in mind if it does show negative you could still be pregnant, just wait a week and take another one. Good luck!
    tera84

Answer by tera84 at 8:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2010