some of the things my son says.....

My little boy turned 5 in Feb. He says some of the cutest things...Here are two things he said last week. He was playing away and stopped and looked at his daddy and said "Daddy do frogs make pickles?" I asked why he thought that and he says "because they are both green with bumps." The other thing he said is that he went with my hubby to his cousins house because there was a death but come to find out everyone was at the funeral home so he went there and when my son got home he said "mommy I saw a dead body!" I said "yeah he went to heaven didnt he" and he said "no he did not I saw his body laying there!" I just had to laugh and give him a hug...kids say the darnest things!( By the way, the man that died was no relation to my hubby and he wasnt expecting to go to the funeral home.)

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 5:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• That was cute, smart little boy! but why on earth would a father take a little boy that age to a funeral? specially if he wasn't even related?

Answer by older at 5:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• older-- the guy that died was his cousins wifes brothers son....he went to visit his cousin at his house out of respect but found out he was at the funeral home for family night so since he was already in the same town he dropped by to pay respects to his cousin. If he had known they were all at the funeral home he would not had taken our son.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 5:14 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• op I see.

Answer by older at 5:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2010