Would you be mad if your SO got your engagement ring from Wal-mart?

No this didn't happen to me. I'm curious what you think.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband got our rings at Kmart. Both engagement and wedding. My ring was $20, it's the most expensive piece of jewelry I own and I love it. So I would not be mad at all.
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt be mad if maybe cuz he didnt have the money to buy me a really nice one, but if he was just being cheap then yeah.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• No. My husband got mine at a pawn shop. I <3 it.
    Anonymous

• No. I wish he would have gotten it from there though. Mine was too expensive and I ended up working two crappy jobs to pay for it.
    Anonymous

• Hell no... I advise people all the time to go there for rings.. They have really nice stuff and it's lower cost than a jewelry store..

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• yes. my husband bought me a ring from kmart and i was disappointed
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• No my hubby got my engagment ring off a silver ring stand at the Mall. It was like $50. It was so perfect and would never change a thing. I also am one that does not want the big expience rings. It is his love all I need.
    Anonymous

• I always thought that a wedding ring or an engagement ring was a sentiments from the heart and not where the ring was bought at...do you like the ring?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I TOLD my husband to get my ring from Wal-Mart. I even pointed out the exact ring I wanted. Would have cost about $200 for my set. Instead he insisted on going to a regular jewelry store and getting rings that between his and mine cost $1,400. Oh, guess what my wedding set looked like... exactly the same as the $200 set at Wal-Mart.
    armycoppertop

Answer by armycoppertop at 5:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• mom2, no I wouldn't be mad if it came from Walmart. My sister told me it was wrong for a man to get a ring from walmart but I actually disagree. My family is very materialistic.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2010