I need to lose 10lbs by May 29th does anyone have an diet ideas that work?

If you know any websites to visit that would help or something that helped you. Just to give you some background on: I'm 5'7, 141lbs and I have a special dress I want to wear. Also can you give me some ideas on getting my stomach back flat. I had a DD 6mths ago and the situps aren't working fast enough. Please Help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Health

• eat healthy and exercise...

get a stability ball..those things kick ass
    pisces_chick89

Answer by pisces_chick89 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• You could try some 'reverse sit-ups", and I'd try to start off with the "apple cleanse", and then stick to a strict diet like the Weight Watchers program....
    The first time I did the apple cleanse I lost almost 5 pounds THAT DAY! It resets your system but it's kinda hard to do!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 5:29 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Google "crunches" - best thing ever for flattening abs.

As for diet - (as long as you're in good health), I can drop 10 pounds in 3 weeks by completely eliminating carbs. (Basically the first few weeks of the Atkins diet.) If you google it you can see the dietary restrictions - you eat meat and cheese and whole milk. No bread, pasta, sweets, beer, etc.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:16 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• for the abs, pilates are awesome!!!!
    for the diet...are you breastfeeding? you don't want to do anything drastic if you are breastfeeding.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• proper diet and exercise will lose you 1-2 pounds a week. works for me. i don't restrict any particular kind of food, just the amount of it, and i do 1- 1/2 hours of exercise a night, 5-6 nights a week. i do yoga, cardio & strength training, it works best if you mix it up.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 10:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I'm a Beachbody Coach and I help folks get healthy. Here's some tips .. good luck!

Start & end each day and each meal with a glass of water - If you are not a water drinker, then start small with a 4 oz glass and work your way up to an 8 oz glass.

NEVER skip breakfast - you need to refuel and jump start your metabolism for the day! Even if it's a piece of toast w/ peanut butter, a meal replacement shake or a banana, you need something in your stomach.

Cooking Tips

•- Bake, broil, or grill meat rather than frying whenever possible.

•- Cook with Canola or Olive oil

•- Use Olive oil cooking spray

•- Flavor your food with herbs rather than things like butter. There are many strong spices you can use, such as garlic, dill, cilantro, and cheyenne pepper.

•- LOTS of meat, fruits and veggies, less
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 10:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• How about a variety of Crunches? Works the core & abs - which will target that "baby fat" area.
    You can do "normal crunches" - knees bent and focus on sucking in your stomach when you lift your shoulders and head. You can lift your butt a little when you do this to for a little extra punch.

Side crunches -lie on back, feet in air, arms behind your head then crunch" side to side like you are trying to get your elbows and knees to meet.

Double crunches - lift arms/shoulders up while legs/knees come up to meet each other.

Reverse crunch - lie on back, cross right leg over left knee, arms behind head - lift legs & butt like you are crunching.

GOOD LUCK!
    www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 10:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2010