Remote help!!

so i have a remote that i want to program my tv with, but i cant find instructions anywhere. i cant find the model # on the remote. i have found list of programming numbers to use once i figure it out though. how do i start the programming though? the only buttons on the remote is the numbers (duh), power, channel up and down, volume up and down, menu, mute, sleep, exit and status by the same button, surf, and smart outside a box surrounding two buttons that say picture and sound.
so my question is, how do i start the programming? what button do i push before the programming numbers? (sorry if i dont make sense. please ask any questions you need to know in order to understand better :)

cristina0709

Asked by cristina0709 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Were in the same boat! I havent been able to use my remote for about two months because somehow it became unprogrammed and we lost the instructions for it! lol...we've tried fixing it. Guess were just gonna hafta buy a new one! Good question..I will keep checking back to see if you get any good answers..sorry I couldnt be of help!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• have you tried Google-ing the remotes instructions? If you look you can find PDF files for all kinds of things.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• the thing is i dont have a model number. so i can look it up. most i have found talked about pressing a 'code search button' but i dont have one.
    cristina0709

Answer by cristina0709 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 26, 2010