Breast feeding shawl & double stroller

I am looking for the best breast feeding shawl and double stroller. I saw the graco duo glider which looks nice but my son is 2 and hardly wants to stay seated what do you think of the stand n stand stroller if you eever had one?

Fairy_Wings

Asked by Fairy_Wings at 5:39 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a graco duo glider and loved it. My sons are 2 and 4 now and no longer use it but its great for smaller children. I breastfed both of my boys over a year each and never used a shawl. I just carried a small baby blanket with me.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 5:47 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I just used a receiving blanket for nursing - or any other blanket or towel handy.

I had a monster of a double. wish I'd gotten the duoglider.

a couple friends have the sitnstand.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Never used a cover. Those attract more attention than if you do without. But if you want to cover...consider an udder cover or hooter hider.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• how about a sit and stand? as for a cover...... my mom made mine. if your intersted i can get you the link. it cost. about 5 dollars and 10 minuts to make. plus i got to pick my own fabric for it!!!
    mommyajay

Answer by mommyajay at 5:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• oops i meant sit and stand stroller
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 5:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I use a cover from uddercovers.com. attractive name, I know, but it works great. especially for those times when sitting down somewhere quiet isn't an option and my daughter can't pull it off like she can a plain blanket. they consistently have free covers promos if you sign up for their emails, all you have to pay is shipping so you wind up with a 32 dollar cover for less than 10.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I have a sit and stand for my 15 month old and 3 yr old. they both love it. I just wish I would have gotten the one that has the optional second seat because now I'm having another, and then both of the younger ones will need to be seated.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I used a sling for my baby and he nursed in there, when he didn't fit anymore, I bought a regular shawl that i absolutely loved. I think i got it for 4.99 at TJMaxx
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• my question for you and the sit and stand, if your 2 yo boy does not like to sit, will he stand, or will he escape? just something to consider :)
    as for a wrap, i think they attract more attention too. my babies never really liked being covered by a blanket either, but we would struggle with those a bit out in public, depending on what i was wearing. i like to wear tanks with built in bras as an undershirt, and then put a tshirt over that. then my fat belly could be covered, and the tshirt covered the breast.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2010