am i pregnant???????

ok now i already have two children but after my second child i ended up getting endometrosis twice and i have gotten pregnant befor but ended up in a miscarage and i feel like i am eaither about to start my period im pregnant or i have endometrosis again my symptoms are tired even with a pot or 2 of coffee, feeling sick everyday, one min im happy then another im crying, boobs hurting even when i walk, and i have been having cramps for 16 days and no period but im not supposed to start untill may 1st and i normally have a few of these symptoms 5 or 7 days b 4 my period not 16 days i am waiting on the dr to call me but i wanted other oppinions thank you all for your time

crystaaal

Asked by crystaaal at 6:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you pregnant? Depends on what a pregnancy test or your doctor says.
    Anonymous

• i would wait until you see your doctor. some of the "answers" you will get from this question will be rude so just wait to see what he says and wait until you miss your period to take the test. Good luck!
    Anonymous