anyone else not crawling?

hi, my baby will be 9 mos at the end of the week and she is babbling, rolling over, loves to walk while i hold her hands but still no crawling...anyone else??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my oldest didn't craw until 10 1/2 mo. by 13 mo he was running! some babies skip crawing all together. no worries : )
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 6:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Yep! My 10 mo old is still not crawling! We are joking that she will talk before she crawls because she is very social and a big "talker". Your baby is clearly meeting all of the other milestones (as is mine) so it is not a worry. It might be considered a "red flag" if baby is not crawling by 12 mos, but certain;y not a concern before then.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Crawling is not a developmental milestone; many babies never crawl.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• My baby is 8 months. She doesnt crawl, and she also likes to stand while I hold her hands, and is starting to hold herself up against things. The Ped told me that crawling is not a milestone and as long as all other indicators are good, its okay. Also, she told me some babies never crawl, and thats okay, I wouldnt be concerned.
    Sillybillymel

Answer by Sillybillymel at 10:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Mine NEVER crawled. Straight to walking at ten months.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2010