In-styler...

Does anyone own the in-styler?? I have really, really curly hair & it takes me almost an hour & a half to straighten it!! This product looks good, but does it work as well as they claim it does?? Thank you!

mandi0986

Asked by mandi0986 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yes it does!!!! I have one but I use it to curl my hair, (mine is straight) I also use it on my daughters wavy hair it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 6:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• well it may work for wavy and straight hair but for me it didnt at all i have spiral curly hair so i ended up buyin a ceramic straightener... lol because i luv my hair straight
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 6:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Yea, I always use a ceramic straightner, but it's sooooooo not good for your hair, you know? That sucks, because I have really kinky spiral curls too : (
    mandi0986

Answer by mandi0986 at 6:59 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Didn't really work for me any better than a Chi. But a lot of people seem to love them. (My hair is super naturally curly).
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:59 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• the very best kind i have come across is a babyliss, expensive but worth it.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I used to sell them at the store I worked for. I also bought one for both my daughters for Christmas. One daughter loved hers, the other couldn't seem to figure the whole thing out- of course she can't use a CHI either. LOL! I sincerely don't think it's all it's cracked up to be though.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I have one! And it seems to work really well as a hair straightener. My daughter has really curly hair and I'm not talking about wavy it's really spirally. And it is so fast and efficient I love it for her but me on the other hand not so much. I have the straightest hair ever but it doesn't work for curls for me.
    yungmom426

Answer by yungmom426 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2010