what would you buy...

if you found a $20 gift card to Target that you had forgotten all about?

while cleaning out our closets i found a gift card to Target for $20. i checked the balance online & its full! i cant decide if i want to use it for groceries so we can expand our food budget...or buy myself something for Mother's Day. what would you do?

okmanders

Asked by okmanders at 6:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had one kicking around for months that I just never got around to using. My husband came home and told me about a student (high school) who's family got evicted from their home right before Christmas, so I had him give it to that student. If that hadn't happened I'd have bought a pair of shoes or a bag for myself. It was for the same amount at Target.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I would by a good meal for mothers day it serves the food expansion and the mothers day present.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• i think if you have food already buy yourself something for mothers day after all usmoms need it
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 6:58 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Me personally? I would use it to buy clothes for my daughter :) But that's just because there's nothing I really want, and our groceries are cheaper at the commissary. Buy yourself something for Mothers Day if you already have enough food.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• What I would LIKE to do is buy myself something. But What I WILL do is buy more groceries. I am no longer allowed to get gift cards LOL I never use it for me I always spend it on the house, the kids or someone else.

But as far as you are concerned... Buy yourself something!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 7:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Do something for you and take a friend with you to make sure that's what you use it for. :0) I have to have supervision when I use a gift card or I buy everyone else something and not me.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• or use it to buy stuff to make your family an awesome dessert on mother's day to tell them THANK YOU for remembering!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 7:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2010