Help me with my living will you please?

My living is spacious but not huge either we have a nice size TV (73in.) a sofa, a loveseat, a recliner and another loveseat that is a double recline. OK the walls were a light brown paneling but now they are painted white so now I am bored with it we have a cathedral ceiling a fire place our carpet is a beigish/cream with little specks of brown.

OK you home decorators let me have it what would you do to livving it up oh and the living does not have windows or a sun roof I need something I can do now not later in life something practical but nice and inviting. Thanks ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• OP here... I mean't to say ROOM... I forgot to add room every time...
    Anonymous

• What color is your furniture? and what other items do you have/want/need in the room and what do they look like? Is the tv on a stand or wall mounted?
    Anonymous