I found a girls necklace under our bED!!!!!!

I asked a question earlier about my hubby
http://www.cafemom.com/answers/408485/what_is_wrong_with_me_sexual_content
thats the link to it you might want to read it so its not confusing anyway after all that crap I found a girls necklace under our bed! wat do i do. i want to confront him but if you read the other question i asked you will know he comes up with other answer pretty quick am i jumping to conclusions? Please tell me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Hon.. it does sound like he is cheating & is just making up excuses. . .try to talk to him again . .i am sorry. i wish I had better advice but its hard to make someone be honest & stop making excuses. I wish you the best
    Anonymous

• leave his ass already!!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• This reminds me of a girl I used to know who found an earring in her bed. Her husband said it was hers. Her ears were not pierced and she didn't wear clip ons. He is cheating just like that guy was. Get some money together, hire a private detective if possible and dump his sorry ass.
    Anonymous

• One time I found a broken bracelet in my house. It left me wondering and it ended up being my niece's bracelet when she came over for xmas.
    Anonymous

• wow. someone's finding panties in hubby's car and now its a necklace. its cheating week i think
    Anonymous

• If you think he's cheating, he probably is!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• You know him best. Do you think he is cheating? What's your gut telling you? Although it seems pretty clear what your gut is saying, you just don't like it.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:00 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I'd sit the necklace next to his plate at dinner time and let him explain.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:16 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I'm sorry, but that's some BS answer he gave you, he didn't want to make a mess. That was an out right lie.
    I think you should put the necklace next to his plate at dinner. I really don't see how he can explain this, and it have a good outcome. Just do NOT let him make you feel like YOU did anything to deserve to be treated this way. You should do some digging around. Check his cell phone, check the cell phone bill. See if you can get any text logs. Go through his car, his wallet. I'd go through everything. And I'd confront him.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• in cases like this, it is best to follow your instincts. if you think he is he probably is. just because he can make up stories and lies to tell you on the spot does not mean anything. you need to confront him about it. and you need to let him know you are serious!
    Anonymous