Do you have to be a mom to be on this site?

I was reading some answers to some of these questions and saw one that said you needed to already be a mom. I am not a mom yet my husband and I have been trying for almost a year next month, and I love the support that I get from all of the experienced mothers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• welcomeTrying to be a mom counts. There is a category for those trying to conceive.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• no you dont HAVE to be a mom although it does say cafeMOM but if you think about it...there's so many bitch groups and all that dont require you to be a mom. i think TRYING still counts as a member on cafemom
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Hi,

Yes, CafeMom is for moms only -- or those who are about to be moms/trying to be moms. This includes step-moms, adoptive moms, women who are trying to conceive.

//The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Yes, it is for moms. But, since you are trying, you have every right to be here! Imo. Good luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• You are welcome here- you are a mommy who hasn't had a baby yet :)
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 5:55 AM on Apr. 27, 2010