Whats a good 'car' that will fit 3 car seats?

NO VANS!

I am expectting number 3 (unexpectedly) and I have a 5 year old in a booster and a 15 month in a car seat, and there is no room for another seat in our car.

Any suggestions? Nothing expensive, nothing fancy.... something practical.

VelvetCat

Asked by VelvetCat at 7:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• i have a 3 yr old, 2 yr old, and a 3 month old. i drive a ford taurus and all three fit in the back plus the trunk easily fits a stroller and groceries.
    girlie2

Answer by girlie2 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I have a Toyota minivan and love it.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:29 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• We easily fit 3 in the middle row in our Expedition. We have a 4 and a 2 year old and often have my cousins daughter who is 4 ride with us. They are  all three in forward facing 5-point harness car seats.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 7:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• we have a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo and we are hoping that it will fit 3 car seats. we have a 2yrs and an 8 month and when the baby will be born they will be 2,1 and newborn:) GL
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I have a 2005 ford taurus with my 4 year old carseat, my 7 year old and my 15 year old, we fit in great, but you may feel more comfortable with a minivan.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• My friend has a taurus, and I have a Jeep Laredo, as mentioned. Sorry Im not much help.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I have a Nissan Titan and I have a booster for a boy I babysit, a graco nautilus for my 5 year old, and a rear facing evenflo triumph advance for my 20mth old. They all fit fine. I used to have a ford explorer and it was really great as well with all those carseats.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 10:40 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Being a mom of 5 I need a big car. I love Town & Country and our Dodge Durango.
    momof5inohio

Answer by momof5inohio at 11:26 AM on Apr. 27, 2010