how to make your husband love you again...

he seems to be falling out of love with me and i am SCARIED to death! please tell me some things to do. i have called him just to say i love you, dress sexy, wore new nighties to bed and nothing is working. what are some tips on good ways to get his attention???? HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Have you ever heard of The Love Dare? It's a 40 day challenge. I highly recommend it. But at the same time, it does take two to make it work. Best wishes.
    Anonymous

• ignore him
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:58 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• it could be that you are putting too much attention into your relationship and its pestering him and if you lay off a bit he will notice.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:59 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I know this will sound as if it will have the opposite affect but it works.
    Stop trying to get his attention. Some people feel all the attention on them is smothering and it turns them off.
    Based on the fact that most people want what they can't have - the more you pull away the more he will want you.
    Google - Love Tactics
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:59 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• defiitely the love dare.. it pretty much changed my marriage. But also remember you can't make anyone do anything, but you can be the best wife you can be no matter what your husband does. Also, try the book the 5 love languages or 5 languages of love, i forget. and the book "love and respect". For men, respect is their word for love, so if you respect your husband its the same for them as us loving them... thats their 'love language' I guess you can say! and talk with him! Let him know that you are feeling like he's very distant and ask if there is something wrong or something he's having trouble with. He may be able to tell you exactly how to reach his heart!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• That's not falling out of love. That's a man just settling in to the marriage. Just tell him you need more from him

Answer by admckenzie at 8:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• You cannot make him love you. But I notice that everything you write seems to have a lot to do with sex, rather than affection. So is the issue really that you're not having sex as often as you want? Because THAT isn't necessarily love-related. And without knowing what's going on with his life, it's hard to say.

Rather than trying to do the Dance of the Seven Veils every night, TALK to him. Communication is the lifeblood of any marriage. You may find a solution for something that's bothering him...and a wife who wants to be a partner in ALL aspects is the most lovable one in the world.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2010