intestioanl pain

noticed this morning and few weeks ago that my left side hurt when I went to use the bathroom,I can't for the life of me think what that could be. It doent hurt when I pee only when I,well you know. Sorry its so gross and all but I dont have money nor insurance to get help.I was hoping someone who reads this may have experienced this before and know what it is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Health

• if it hurts when you have a bowel movement you may need to change your diet. more roughage. the area where your lower intestine connects to the bowel is there. raisen brand creal. drink lots of water. in other words get your pooper pooping better. you might be becoming impacted.
    Anonymous

• I have endometriosis, and I've had the kind of pain you described. I had surgery a few months ago, and I had adhesions binding my uterus to my bowel. The doctor separated them. Hopefully that's not what is going on with you.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 10:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• how did you find out you had that condition I'm wondering if I have that same problem. I had painful periods when I was younger my left ovarie alwasy hurt me really bad,I didnt have normal periods the bloating and headaches,just a boatload of pain their.
    Anonymous

• sciatic is a tingling or burning sensation going down the leg so I wouldn't think it was that. Try eating more fiber and maybe take an enema to empty your bowels. See if that helps.
    Anonymous

• You could have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). It could also be trapped gas, or a variety of things. I recommend going to your doctor if it doesn't subside.
    Anonymous