I need ideas ladies, sorry if it's TMI

In Nov we had our last child, he was born emergency c-sec and I had a tubal ligation done. I have had no sex drive since then. Well recently I have been getting it back, mt question is I want to surprise hubby when he gets home from work. I don't have any lingerie except a hot christmas outfit, my question is what in an everyday closet can I pair with thigh high fishnets that can look sexy but still cover my fat lol, I want to get him going not turn him off .

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 8:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Try one of his button up dress shirt with only a few buttons buttoned and a pair of stocking and high heels. Its super sexy.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 8:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• find some old clothes that you can cut up. maybe a pair of jeans and cut the legs off and cut the crotch so it makes a skirt, a very short one.
    Anonymous

• im all for the button up shirt idea! it's so freakin hot! thanks laci! i'm gonna try that tonight ; ) i think i'll add a tie . . . it could prove useful later
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 8:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• i agree with laciD.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 8:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Thank's Ladies
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:48 PM on Apr. 26, 2010