Are you a "mean" mom too?

Was your Mom mean?
I know mine was. We had the meanest mother in the whole world! While other kids ate candy for breakfast, we had to have cereal, eggs, and toast. When others had a Pepsi and a Twinkie for lunch, we had to eat sandwiches. And you can guess our mother fixed us a dinner that was different from what other kids had, too.
Mother insisted on knowing where we were at all times. You'd think we were convicts in a prison. She had to know who our friends were, and what we were doing with them. She insisted that if we said, we would be gone for an hour, we would be gone for an hour or less.
We were ashamed to admit it, but she had the nerve to break the Child Labour Laws by making us work. We had to wash the dishes, make the beds, learn to cook, vacuum the floor, do laundry, empty the trash and all sorts of cruel jobs. I think she would lie awake at night thinking of more things for us to do. Cont.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm dying over here LOL yes i am a MEAN mom and proud of it. If there was a flag for it I'd fly it all day long!!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 8:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• She always insisted on us telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. By the time we were teenagers, she could read our minds and had eyes in the back of her head. Then, life was really tough!

Mother wouldn't let our friends just honk the horn when they drove up. They had to come up to the door so she could meet them.

Because of our mother, we missed out on lots of things other kids experienced. None of us have ever been caught shoplifting, vandalizing other's property or ever arrested for any crime. It was all her fault.

Now that we have left home, we are all educated, honest adults. We are doing our best to be mean parents just like Mom was.

I think that is what's wrong with the world today. It just doesn't have enough mean moms!

Anonymous

• Oh this is great!!! :-)
    Anonymous

• yeah for mean moms!!!!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 8:48 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• rofl! every time my kids say "you're so mean!" i respond "and one day you'll be just like me!" mean moms unite!

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 8:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• not only am I a mean mom- according to my son I am "the meanest mom ever!!!"
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I think you could be my sister. lol
    Anonymous

• Man if that's a mean mom mine must have been pure evil.... :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I AGREE! I am a mean mom too!!!!
    Anonymous

• Darn right, I'm mean! It means I'm doing my job right! And I learned from the best! ;)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2010