do you keep a baby book or journal?

I have journal I write all the kids stuff in as well as baby books, but these kids say sooo many cute things that I forger to write it down and I have a really bad memory!!! My son just said something cute today and I'm trying to remember it exactly... that how horrible my memory is. Is there any mom who is on top of baby books etc and has suggestions? I have two boys and I'm pregnant again.

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• yes i do
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• No. I tried... I mean REALLY TRIED when my oldest was born... But after about 4 months never kept up with it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• We have baby books and i dont find it hard to keep up with. i only have 1 baby tho and another on the way. maybe just write down what u need to remember on a post it or certain notepad thats always there, then just transer the info.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I keep a journal and a baby book of my kids. I treasure them!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I did a baby book and i have a small box with things in it, my pregnancy test, stuff from the baby shower, his hospital bracelet ect.. I like the box more that i do the book the book is picture album and a journal type thing. I was good a keeping up with it the first year but im not too creative so the inside looks like crap. haha. I am pregnant again and this time i am thinking about just doing a memory box this time.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Nah. I wanted to, but then I realized my memories were more important than some pieces of paper. I still update it on birthdays, but that's about it...
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 10:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• thats my thing, I dont' want to forget those cute things that they say! or do!6
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• i keep everything. i ene have my daughter umbilical cord. i cherish all the memories
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 11:55 AM on Apr. 27, 2010