How can rolls of fat be normal?

The last time i took my daughter to the doctor she had rolls of fat and the nurse said her weight and heigth are normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• ??? i don't know, but if you are concerned you should change her diet!
    Anonymous

• She doesn't get enough exercise if anything is wrong with her,she doesn't run around like other kids,like playing soccer.I'm starting to get her to walk more every night seems to help.
    Anonymous

• Maybe her clothes are too tight causing the rolls of fat.
    Anonymous

• What is her age and weight? My dd is 6 and weighs about 40 pounds. She is very thin, but she eats very well.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 10:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• IDK, none of my kids have had "rolls" ever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Nurses say all kinds of things. I've had nurses that have been critical of my parenting to the point were I was almost in tears. The doctor comes in ask why I'm upset, I told him. He CORRECTED every thing the nurse said. He basically told me the nurse is wrong, etc. I can tell you she wasn't there much longer after that. Anyway we know what the nurse had to say, but WHAT DID THE DOCTOR SAY!!! Who cares what the nurse said, I want to know what the doctor told you.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:16 AM on Apr. 27, 2010