help making more money

my child wants to take karate lessons she is so excited, but they are 162 a month.. her & I haven't been getting along & I think this will help her direct her anger in a positive way helping our relationship.. I work part time & have four kids.. Help me find away I can make more money.. my hubby works full time & goes to school.. I was thinking of going down to one car .. we have two adults four kids in the house

maiahlynn

Asked by maiahlynn at 10:04 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you have a local YMCA? They offer funding for families that can't quite afford the programs, you might look into that.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Drink only water.
    Don't eat meat.
    Cook with dried beans and lentils.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I do PrePaid Legal ... I tripled my investment within my first two weeks and quit my part time job within a month. This is a 38 yr old company with a A+ rating with the better business bureau and trades on the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) .. recently named one of the best home business opportunities by Forbes magazine. Also, they offer DAILY direct deposit, so you don’t have to wait for your money!

www.maryjacobs.buildlastingsuccess.com

Here is a link brief video that explains PrePaid Legal
    http://www.pplonlinetools.com/video.php?uid=mueioo0uu4qo08qk

I love this business and I love that it gives me the tools to help others !

If you want more info just message me.

Good luck with whatever you choose just be careful because there are a LOT of scams out there. I know this from personal experience.

Myself and several other people I know have been very successful with this company!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 10:16 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• thanks maryjacobs I do know what prepaid legal is but I'm no good at selling
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 10:29 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• maiahlynn, there is no selling involved in Pre-Paid Legal. Either people need to have a living will,a lawyer on call etc..(more benefits) for $35 a month(like group insurance) or they dont, its simple as that.

Selling means you convince people to buy something they dont need. I dont know anyone with a child who doesnt need a Will.

Selling is aggressive and not personable. Pre-Paid Legal Moms are not Sales Reps. They are personal Moms who found a way to protect their assets at the same time protecting their family, and making a living at it.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• You can also go to my Blog, there are some gals here from cafemom who put in some hard work to post thier opportunities for you.

These are people I know and are trustworthy and kind.  You will find on the Blog list of at home Jobs like The Hilton,American Airlines Etcc..

You will also find giveaways for work at home training, and information on how to  get your door in to having a successful work at home career. Click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:25 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• There are lots of free ways to make money online. You're not going to get rich, but you can easily make enough to cover those lessons.  Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Well stated... IraqVetWife....Im certainly no sales person but I can cerainly talk to anyone about things that just make sense..and Lets say for 1 sec that you were never ever in a car accident, would you ever go cancel your car insurance..NO..lets say you never got hte flu or Pneumonia, would you cancel your health insurance certainly not....life insurance is only good for....yep you got it, but we have it jsut in case....you'd be really surprised the thousands of reasons everyday why people would need an attorney (bill collectors, custody, malpractice, lease agreements, and on) as well they include a 5 point Identity theft protection and restoration provided by KROLL the worlds #1...so it all makes sense, especially when the US Chamber of COmmerce backs it and BBB A+ rated, they are about to see a 55% growth and already have the #1 compensation plan around....
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Serie

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:02 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I'm actually paying my hubbies car payment with Tupperware. It's $250 every month I'm so proud to tell people this. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca The BEST part about the business is that you do it on your time and around your schedule. You also run the business how you want to meaning you can choose to do in home demo's or not do them. You can do mostly book parties (not as great money but still income) or you can choose to be a fundraiser specialist (offering fundraisers to local places such as day cares, churches, school clubs and groups ect.). Check out my site and let me know if you have ANY questions. My son also does Karate and LOVES it he's been doing it almost 2 years. It's great and lots of fun!!
    GOOD LUCK!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 11:07 AM on Apr. 27, 2010