I waould like to lose 100 ppounds!! please help

Hi I would love to lose 100 pounds i haven't always been over weight. I have 6 year old and ever since i had her i just cant get the weight off. im 5'7 239lbs 23yrs. I really would like to be under 200 by halloween but im trying to be 170 by the new year witch gives me about 8 months and 69lbs to lose is it possible? If so what should i do? I am waqlking a lot more now im trying for @ least 10 miles a week. I also have a wii and do the ea sport active im doing a 6 wk thing now mon-thurs. but i can do more if needed and i try to do at least 3 hours a week. Im not on a diet but a life change eating healthier and portion control. that is the hardest thing for me. Also just this week i cut pasta everytime i start to eat it again i gain weight. Last year i went on a diet and lost 30lbs in 3 months this time its a lil harder. Any advice is welcome and thanks sooo much means a lot that ppl really care!!! Thanks to everyone again!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• www.xyngular.com/clanders we offer AFFORDABLE, all natural health and weight loss supplements.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I'm a Beachbody Coach and I LOVE helpings folks get healthy! Need to combine nutritious eating & exercise for optimal results. Diets are TEMPORARY!

Here's a few tips .. start & end each day and each meal with a glass of water!

Eat something healthy every few hours while you are awake - this will keep your metabolism working. (yogurt, fruit or berries, nuts, olives, trail mix)

You can bake, broil or grill meats and use olive or canola oil for cooking

If you have cable you could find a workout channel or you could purchase some workout videos.

I do workout videos from Beachbody. They have a large selection of videos to meet everyone's needs and physical abitities, from low impact aerobics, to hip hop, to kick boxing and yoga! Many of the videos have more than one workout, so you can alternate.

PM if you want more tips - you don't have to buy from me for me to help you!

beachbodycoach.com/teamj
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 10:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• The only advice I have is to give up sodas/juices and drink water. If your eating good and working out, you should do great.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• GIRL U GOOK PRITTY JUST THE WAY U ARE AND U LOOK GOOD ! IM THE SAME SIZE AND I TELL MY SELF I LOOK GOOD AND IT DONT MATTER WHAT OTHER PEAPLE THANK ! I HAVE 2 KIDS THERE 15,13 AND I STILL CANT LOOSE IT ! SO DONT GIVE UP ! U LOOK GOOD IN MY EYE'S DONT LET ANY BODY ELSE TELL U DIFF- ! LOVE U SWEETY ! !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 10:48 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Seriously track your calories and measure and weigh everything. Also weigh yourself every day and you will see how "just on piece of cake" can effect your weight. Also get a pedometer and set it for steps (not miles) and try to get 10,000 steps a day. Roughly 5 miles. I have one called "walking style" by omron. It measures your steps but not if you just accidentally jiggle. If you want to lose there is no magical system. It really is just fewer calories in and more calories out. I finally got it. After all these years of gaining and trying different diets and plans. You can get more info at the american diabetes association web site. Take their advice on food choices and serving sizes. Cut out the sodas and junk food and your half way there. And get out walking. Good Luck!

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Do not even TRY to lose 100 pounds by October! Do you know how horribly unhealthy that would be? What do you wanna do---starve yourself to death? It will take you at LEAST a year to lose that much healthily. Cut back on your portions, stop eating WHITE food--no white rice, bread, etc and do not eat processed foods. Eat a lot of veggies and fruit. Try to aim for four 400 calorie meals each day and get in as much activity as you can. But please do it safely and don't try to get it all off 5 months---that is terribly unwise.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Have you considered nutritional cleansing? www.simplecleansing.com

Message me for more info if you are interested.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 12:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I'm trying to lose about 65. I have already lost around 20 and am seeing a nutricialist. If you would like a weight loss buddy just reply to my name. And we'll go from there. : )
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy

Answer by rkoloms at 5:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• To the Anonymous poster she didnt say she wanted to lose 100lbs by Oct. She wants to lose 69lbs by the new year read it again. thats only about 8.5lbs a month that is fine.
    Anonymous