Is your child a pyro?

My six year old is. We have bon fires once a week at the mils. My ds just loves to sit there by the fire and loves to throw wood in the fire. Tonight we had one and ran out of wood so he ran in the house and got some of his grandmas shelfs and brought them out and wanted to put them in! We told him we could not burn them because they are grams good shelfs. He said "but they are wood" LOL it was so funny

hisblueeyes

Asked by hisblueeyes at 10:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Uh, no. They aren't allowed near fire. I'm the pyro in our house.
    Anonymous

• LOL! If he's a pyro, I must be too! There's something so satisfying about putting pieces of wood in the fire. Now when he tries to bring the fire in the house and light your curtains on fire, then he's a pyro!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:07 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• oh he knows better then to burn my curtains. He has been around fire his whole life.
    I did burn down my bedroom when I was 6 so he must get it from me lol
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 11:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• LOL. How hilarious your kid is a brat and brought his grandma's shelves out. OMG LOL LOL. Please sense the sarcasm...
    Anonymous