Do you have a type? (of man)

I won't date men that are shorter than me. Just can't do it. lol I prefer dark hair too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, they must be attractive with good hair. In college it was blond guys but I married a dark haired guy. Has to have good shoes, ideally a good watch and well....a good job?
    Anonymous

• I'm 5'7 and I cant stand shoter guys, I had an ex that was 5'7 too and it bugged me so bad err...luckly my hubby is over 6'0.I like it when taller guys hug me, makes me feels protected and little, cuz I'm a tall girl so I need a tall man to even me out lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• The men I dated and the one I married dont have any real physical features in common. But they were all athletic, funny, goal oriented, forward moving (in life, no dead beats), family oriented, and made me smile.

I guess I have more of an internal type.

Anonymous

• I like big ole lumber jack looking dudes about 300 lbs or more but don't tell SO that. He's military and buffed! (he's not my normal type)

Answer by admckenzie at 11:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• My husband is the perfect guy for me: hilarious, ex-military (so am I), taller than I, and a good father. He never yells or fights with me, He's a cuddler when I want him to be and sleeps in another bed when we can't sleep because of my back pain or his snoring. We like our sleep and are confident enough in our relationship to know that separate beds mean nothing. We don't make big deals and don't hold grudges. We are a team. I have always looked for partners rather than just sex partners or good looking guys.
    Anonymous

• My Husband is nowhere close to what I thought my "type" was. We both laugh about how in high school we would not have even acknowledged each other. I thought tall, dark hair, dark eyes, white collar (my high school sweetheart pretty much). I married tall, red headed, blue eyed, mechanic at the time who evolved into a firefighter and medic. I wouldn't change a thing!!!! He has my heart and has introduced me to a whole new world.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Tall(er than me), dark, and handsome. :)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2010