Don't you hate dog owners?

Dogs are our best friends. But so hate the owners who won't care about us the humans. Can't anyone walk along the side walk without having to step on poo???
Children play @ playgrounds why would you take your dog there and not curb your dog.
Threes are good for our health and make our neighbors look "traditional" but there is nothing about traditional by leaving your dog's poo as fertilizer. LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Pets

• They had to close one of the best off-leash parks here (Austin, TX) because people weren't picking up after their dogs. They were tracking poop into the creek & the water showed nasty high levels of bacteria. They kept asking people to pick up after their dogs (posted signs, stories on the news, etc.), but people wouldn't do it, so it got to the point where the bacteria became a health hazard & they closed the park. Thanks, a*sholes!
    There is also a lady in my neighborhood who walks her dog, lets them crap on other people's yards, & refuses to pick it up. My DH saw her walk off after letting her dog crap in our yard, called her over to pick it up, and she flipped him off & kept walking! So I am trying to figure out an "appropriate course of action" (i.e., method of revenge to teach her a lesson) ROFL :)
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 5:29 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Eh, scrap it off and get on with it....that's at least my thing and I don't have any dogs.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:37 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Have you walked around Paris? You'd really be annoyed! I agree, pick up the poop!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Yes I totally hate them. I walk on the walking/bike paths in town where it is posted "no dogs" and yet everyone out there has a dog and doesn't clean up after them. When you should be enjoying the trees and flowers, all you see is poo and flies everywhere. It's gross.
    Anonymous

• Personally like dogs but have allergies... I as well wouldnt have a dog at home . I am too paranoid reading stories about dogs attacking kids... But answering your questions ; yes I blame the owners .. PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    iliana90

Answer by iliana90 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• we live in an apartment complex. we clean up after him every time. and they do not allow dogs at the play ground. but someone in our building left dog poo smeared into the carpet on the stairs, inside! thanks neighbors!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I live out in the country, we don't sweat the small stuff! :) Maybe you should have been watching where you were walking! :)
    Anonymous

• When you should be enjoying the trees and flowers, all you see is poo and flies everywhere. It's gross.

Same here!
    Anonymous

• I f***ing hate dog owners.....u arent the only one!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Me too I dislike dogs I think that they are gross to have as pets. Okay I said it LOL. I think dogs are cute but they have a smell (all of them do some more than others but still) and I cannot stand how they poop all over YUCK! I so understand your pain. And you bitch she should not have to "watch were she is walking" because some shitty dog owner did not do there duty (pardon both puns LOL) Another thing I hate is when they get out. There is 2 pit bulls on my street that get out all the time. The shit all over chase cars and make it to where I am afraid to let my son out to play. That is another huge problem!

Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 5:12 AM on Apr. 27, 2010