Am i going crazy? Someone pls help me

Ever since I had kids, 3 years ago, I just havent felt right. I feel like the world is going on and I am not a part of it. Everything feels weird. I feel like Im drunk all the time. I am not in touch with reality. I feel like I am looking at my world through a smoke screen and I am not a part of it. It really is hard to explain and I am doing my best. I feel like I am not in touch with reality. I feel zoned out.

AM I the only one who feels this way. BTW I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety, but I am not sure if this is related.

Sorry I was not sure how to categorize this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i kind of feel this way sometimes. i definitely do not feel attached to the rest of the world. my social life is literaly non existent, and if i am around people i get nervous. it is like nothing is really clear.
    Anonymous

• How old are the kids? I felt that way when they were little. It does go away.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:48 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• They are 2 and 1
    Anonymous

• Oh, IMO, you are in a tough phase. My kids are 18 months apart and it was really tough until the older one was about 3. Keep in mind you're doing a lot in a day including thinking for three, feeding, cleaning and all the rest. Try to carve out a little time for yourself each day. Also get babysitters. Get exercise. It will get better in a while but for now, realize you're coping and that is totally okay.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• That makes sense...they are 14 months apart to be precise...very challenging times!
    Anonymous