What was the last thing you did with just you and your friends?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't even remember its been that long. I am going out for the first time in awhile on Saturday for my little sister's graduation. She is receiving her bachelors degree in education.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 12:23 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• 3 weeks ago I went to a club w my girls for her bday. I need another night out soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• watched new moon while playing with my son
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:05 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Last august I went a got a friend of mine and we hung out on my sisters pontoon...still had half my kids with but it was with a friend at least
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• o wow... ummm its been over a year since i've been out of the house without the baby lol. o no wait i got to go grocery shopping for 30 min the other day lol.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 1:48 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Wow, I can't remember when . . . it seems like I always have kids in tow.
    KendraR

Answer by KendraR at 5:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Ummmm.... what friends. All of mine have pretty much ditched me. I'm 27 youngest out of my friends and the only one that has kids.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 6:12 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• About a month ago the friends came over for a cookout and we have a bonfire planned for Saturday. My friends bring their kids over so the kids have fun playing together and the adults can talk.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:11 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• a couple of weeks ago. I went to my friends roller derby bout. Before that, it was maybe a year ago without children.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:41 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• saturday night. bowling and beer with10 other people. us time is important for me and my husband and we have a lot of neices and nephews to babysit so we try to get out once or twice a month
    ibebreezy

Answer by ibebreezy at 7:52 AM on Apr. 27, 2010