How often do you get to hang out with the girls?

How old are your kids?
Are you married or single?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My work buddies and I try to do it at least once a month. But most of the time it doesn't happen cause we end up working. At least every other month I'll go out with a few of them. My boy is two and I'm single. Daddy is watching him when I go out.
    ambie1983

Answer by ambie1983 at 12:26 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• the only girl i get to hang out with is my 2 yr old DD! i also have 2 boys ages 4 and 5. yes, i am married. i do have a few girlfriends, but when we get together, there's usually 20 kids running around lol! we can never get a sitter on the same day, so we just do play dates instead. i'm sure that will change as my kids get older. for now, it's worth it to miss out on grown up time. i'll be grown up for the rest of my life, but my kids will only be little once.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 12:29 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• almost never.. I'm married four kids 11, 7, 3, & 10 months..
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 12:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• At least once a week... but it isnt going out out.
    I walk with the ladies once or twice a week.... after the kids are in school.
    I will go to lunch with a friend every other or 3rd week.... while the kids are in school.

I havent been out at night with the girls in perhaps a year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• About once a month. We either go out for mexican food or hang out at our favorite bookstore. Dad stays home with DD.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:36 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• How often do you get to hang out with the girls? only got to do it one time so far
    How old are your kids? 7 months old
    Are you married or single? single
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:05 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I AM married with three teenagers, 19,17,16 years old. I hung out with my two teenage daughters tonight and I had a blast. But that isn't what you mean right? You mean girls my own age? Once or twice a year.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:06 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I have 3 girls 17, 18 and 23 and a boy who is 5 and the only girls I hang out with are my own...I guess they will leave me soon enough and then I can make some friends
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:22 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• What girls?? I have no girls with which to hang. I am married with 2 kids, 10 and almost 5.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2010