when was the last time you...

volunteered?

Where did you volunteer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my sons t-ball game. All the coaches and assistants are volunteers.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 12:25 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• About a year ago at a animal shelter. I don't have anyone to watch my son now to go and do this. But I plan on doing more when my son gets older.
    ambie1983

Answer by ambie1983 at 12:28 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• last friday...helped hand out hotdogs at my daughters school
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• a month ago.. I volunteered in this woman's kitchen, we cooked, got things ready for sundays.. and every sunday we'ld go out and feed homeless people.
    she never called me back. it was for my welfare money.. to keep it going.. so now I have no welfare, no income, and no one's calling me for jobs ;[ and I gotta rely on my family to get diapers and wipes which I hate asking for because I should be the one getting it without a problem
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:02 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I volonteer at my sons school all the time. :0)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Does Community Service count? If so a thrift store for the homeless a few years ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I volunteered last Thursday to be a chapeone for my son's school field trip to the Shedd Aquarium. We all had a GREAT time!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:38 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Last Thursday. Every Thursday, I volunteer at the kids' school. After school, I lead a Girl Scout troop.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2010