Hello Christians...please tell me

what are ways you reconnect with Jesus? Do you ever feel lost?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Every one does and some point. I can't tell you how to reconnect no one can. It is different for every one.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• why did you bother answering?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Pray and read his word
    lovemlotz

Answer by lovemlotz at 3:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Hello.. Here is a great prayer you should say
    Jesus, I believe You are God in the flesh, the Savior of the world. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I have been directing my own life, but now I surrender my life to You. I ask you to forgive me of my sin and be my Lord. Please change my heart. I choose to follow You. I want to be baptized, and receive your Holy Spirit. I want to be part of Your plan.

Also get friends that are Christians.. Surround your self with believers and watch movies that do with the bible christian movies,Christian songs.. etc.... If you need a friend im here for you please send me a message... God bless and Keep on keeping on for the Lord
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:57 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I just refocus .. and spend time with Him. Pray, sing and just be in His precense.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:19 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Breath deeply, pray, read the Bible.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:49 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Praise God that feelings can't always be trusted! I draw near to Him in study and prayer whenever I feel a need to reconnect. He is only a prayer a way.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:58 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• why did you bother answering?

Because she asked if any one ever feels lost and I can answer that. No one at all can tell her how to reconnect it is different for every one. I answered with the truth instead of trying to tell her some thing no body can tell her.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2010