Did I ovulate? When should I test with OPK?

Ok so normally every month I always have TONS of EWCM around the time I should be ovulating. Well this is the first month I bought a OPK kit and completed it. Well they were all negative and I never got any EWCM. I had a little bit for a few hours one day but after that it went away completely and then my cervix went up sooo high I could not even reach it with my fingers soooooooo I Dont know what to think. I guess I will try again next month. It is sooo frustrating. I am really wondering if I am even ovulating. To those who use the OPKs, Do you normally get EWCM when you get a positive on an opk? Also I work overnights and attend classes two mornings per week soooo when do you recommend I test? My sleep schedule is a little erratic. Should I be testing at night or when I wake up during the day or what, I am sooo confused????

joelsmommy

Asked by joelsmommy at 12:51 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• My experience with OPKs is that they're inaccurate. Mine said I was NOT ovulating on the day my son was conceived.

www.tcoyf.com. The method there WORKS.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:25 AM on Apr. 29, 2010