Should I be concerned? *maybe TMI*

So I went to the bathroom tonight, and I am pretty sure I am losing parts of my mucus plug. I remember losing it closer the end end with my DD.

I didnt know if it was something I should be concerned about or not... And of course its just DD & I, since DH went out of town tonight for work and wont be home until friday.

I am not due until June 12th, so I am 33 weeks 3 days today.

AudreysMommy798

Asked by AudreysMommy798 at 1:09 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you are having any kind of bloody discharge or anything your concerned about at all you need to be seen by a dr. asap
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 1:10 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• pretty sure it's no big deal, but i didn't lose mine until i was in labor. if it's bloody or you're cramping I would call just to be cautios.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• ya i'm due in 5 days but i lost mine over 3 wks ago and she's still in there so not a big deal unless you start to have steady contractions :)
    katitim

Answer by katitim at 11:30 AM on Apr. 27, 2010