is losing weight during pregnacy normal

rebelbabe

Asked by rebelbabe at 1:41 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It depends. It's normal for some, but it's not normal for others.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Where'd your other question go? I typed a nice big answer and went to post and then poof! it was gone. : (
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• if you are still eatting healthy, taking your supplements and so on and you're losing weight it is ok.. I actually lost like 20 lbs at the beginning of my pregnancy. I guess it depends on the person, if you're a bigger girl then some doctors tell you to lose weight.. if youre small, talk to your dr
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 2:20 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• the reason of your weight loss is maybe because u throw up alot..maybe..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I gained with my first two pregnancies and lost with my last. It can be normal. I think after all was said and done, I gained 8 pounds with my son. So I left the hospital weighing less than when I got pregnant. I tried everything to gain, but nothing worked. He was 6 pounds 9 ounces.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:47 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• i lost 16 lbs in the begining this time, and i am 28 weeks and still have 9 to gain back.
    it normal. not everyone has it, just like w morning sickness or any othr symptom. its all relative.

if your doctor isnt worried, i wouldnt be either. (and mine was not due to sicness)
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 12:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2010