how can I keep the baby out of my rib cage

rebelbabe

Asked by rebelbabe at 1:48 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You keep your baby in a cage??? LOL Just kidding! I don't know that there's really anything you can do. Maybe get down on all fours and you may be able to change the baby's position.
    MsB78

Answer by MsB78 at 2:02 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• You can try getting down on all fours and crawling, many people say that makes baby change positions. I carry very high and deep and never found anything to get baby out of my ribcage, except one time I got so fed up I held a very cold bottle of water against the side hurting the worst until baby finally got pissed and moved. It helped for a moment but was uncomfortable for me long before it bothered baby enough to move. Sorry, I know how horrible that feeling is, I hope this baby will carry much lower than my last.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• i know how you feel too! it sucks. i haven't found anything that works really. i read that you can try sitting in a high back chair, and putting your arms up in the air ?? seriously. gl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Apr. 27, 2010