could i still be pregnant?

my last 2 periods were only spotting. Ive taken several test and they come up negative. I have the whole not feeling good in the mornings at nite time as well. boobs were tender, sumtimes feel like theres a lil flutter in my stomach. sometimes my belly feels hard, other times it does.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you're concerned you may be pregnant, go get a blood test. Those are signs of pregnancy, but also it could just be in your head lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• bump above- go to your doctor and ask for a blood test and an ultrasound - if it has been two months of this a pregnancy would be visible on an ultrasound, and if nothing is there it will be more confirmed in your mind if you see the screen.
    False pregnancy symptoms can happen if you really, really want to be pregnant, or believe you are pregnant -speaking from experience here :-( , a blood test ad ultrasound are the two things which will confirm or set your mind at ease either way. If your dr refuses, go to the women's health clinic. Good luck I hope the outcome is what you're hoping for.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 4:43 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• A blood test would be a lot more helpful in your situation. I've known a few people to not get a positive until well into their 2nd trimester. The HPTs are sensitive, but sometimes not sensitive enough for every single pregnancy. Definitely check in with an OB though, if not for a pregnancy for a general checkup for your strange menstrual schedule.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 5:12 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• BUMP!!! yeah take a test, 50/50 :D
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:55 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• "flutters" didn't start for me until I was 20 weeks or so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• honestly it sounds psychological but if you're really unsure, you can get a blood test done.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Go and get a blood test done. So you know. you dont not want to be sitting around wondering and not getting care if you are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2010