Welcome to CAFEBITCH

Sick of it??? What is the worse post you have ever read?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lmao, it helps when im in a bad mood and feel like cursing at someone, there are so many pushy aggressive moms on here!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• anon :07, those are the exact same debates that have been going on in a heated fashion since I first started visiting "mom" websites 11 years ago. Its not just cage mom. Its every Mom website.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:15 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Post like this one. If you are so unhappy with it then stop coming. It's that simple. You can't change how it is so you either ignore, embrace or leave.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• It's just how it is. I have accepted this. :0) Make for good reading material when I'm bored.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:17 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I just overlook posts that I don't care to take part in, that are meanspirited. There are some great moms on this site, and some interesting discussion, though. This is the internet, so you will find all kinds of people on here....like anywhere else. =)
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 7:29 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• its a way to unload where u can do so anon and think that no one will 3ver know. well there is a way to go too far and someone will realize it and that person who continually over does it will get caught and have to find a better way to blow off steam. i just ignore what i dont like. its unfortunate that so many r so bored or so unhappy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Not sick of it. This is prime entertainment for me.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:42 PM on Apr. 27, 2010