I may become a PSO.. I'm struggling with my husband's attitude about it.

I have an opportunity to make some money doing phone sex. I've never done anything like this before. An if you want to yell at me about morals, religion, yadda-yadda - save your breath. I need $10,000 to fix my teeth - and $8 an hour at WalMart is not getting it done.

I found this opportunity and asked my husband about it and now I find myself struggling with his attitude about it. At first he was like "you'll be thinking of me, right" -- and I said "no, it's about the callers fantasy" , then he wanted to know about mutual masturbation and I told him where I've read that it does "sometimes" happen.

I have my own conflicts over this - now I have his. In one way I'm kinda upset that he thinks "it's not real sex" but wants me to fantasize about him during (the 2 things don't go together) and now, he seems to be approaching it as "we're not using it so why not sell it". I guess I went from considering it to feeling pimped.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• OP here... before the yellers start yelling and the judges start judging, let me add a couple of facts. Yes, I have dental insurance. It covers $1000 of the work I need. The total I need out of pocket is over $10,000 - and it's not cosmetic work - it's all "Have to" work - I only have 18 of my original teeth and now 2 of those have broken under the gum - I'm in pain a LOT. After cutting bills (I'm leaching my neighbors wireless signal, don't pay for internet), turned cable off, got rid of house phone, got rid of one car, started shopping at the dollar store a lot more - if it can be cut, we've cut it trying to save - but it's not working. I haven't eaten in 3 days now, because I can't. The toothache is killing me and I've got to do something - I asked the dentist to finance, he won't, other's that will, we don't qualify, can't get carecredit, etc. It's cash on the barrel head or no work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I say go for it. Phone junkies need love too! At least there's no risk of STD's this way :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:04 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Make yourself and hubby happy, pretend its him in your mind, and fufill your job duties.

got to do what you can to help yourselfs, give it time, it will cool. just tell him,its a job, plain and simple. Ne positive!!

Dont let it get to you. Im here for support.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:09 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• "but wants me to fantasize about him during"

if it were me..... I'd say "oh yes, I will always be thinking about you and only you!"

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:53 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Send me a message.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:24 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I would do the same, tell him you will be.

Sometimes a little white lie don't hurt, to save someone from hurting their feelings, work is work, and as long as your not cheating go for it...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:33 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Realistically, you are NOT going to make that kind of money at phone sex my Dear. How many men do you know of that aren't hooked up to internet right now? ESPECIALLY the pervs. Wouldn't it make more sense for them to jump on the internet and watch for themselves, so to speak. I think what you are considering is not only a waste of your time, but going to jeopardize your marriage as well. If you really need that kind of money, I suggest you look into something else. There are dental offices that work with your income, called a "sliding fee schedule". They take what you can give them. Why would you NOT jump onto something like this instead of instantly heading to the sex market. I mean if you want that, you might as well become a prostitute... I am sure you can get the money that way.

Look into discount dental offices... PLEASE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Yuck.................................

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• There's no such thing as discount dental offices. Been there done that. You do what you gotta do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• gross
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2010