Snowsuit zippers

Has anyone come across this before, in that the vibrations from the zipper on a snowsuit when pulling the zip up from between the legs and round the crotch tickles baby,mine wriggles around when I pull it up and he humps against something straight after,also when I came in once and left him in the suit to go out again he was laid on the floor pulling the zip up and down and then humping the floor.It is quite worrying does he like it just because it feels nice he is only 17mnths.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have never heard of this before, but if it is true then he probably just does it because it feels nice. To him, if it feels good why wouldn't he do it, you know? He is too young to be embarrassed or to understand about privacy. I wouldn't make a big deal about it, he has to discover these parts of his body and what they do just like he discovered hands, feet, ears, etc. It's only natural.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2010