going on a trip 1st time,in a week,what do u advice me to pack?

hubby n me are going to vegas next week,i havent packed anything,what do u advice me to take?to buy?we are taking carry on only to save money.what do u think i should buy,take with me?/.....please give me all ur advices!thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Travel

• a VERY COMFORTABLE PAIR OF SHOES! You will do lots of walking :) It will be warm outside but cold in the Casinos so a light sweater. A camera! There are a lot of neat things to see. Also you can get a city pass that includes a lot of things. Check it out. http://www.visiticket.com/LasVegas/las-vegas-power-pass.aspx?gclid=CKmGibTqpqECFRJYbQod-mL9Bw

Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:02 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Comfy shoes are a must!! Maybe a skirt and/or slacks that can be worn with a few different shirts to cut down on packing so much. No need to pack shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and stuff like that...the hotels have it all, unless you have to have a special brand due to sensitive skin, then Kmart or Walmart sells these little bags with bottles in them that are "air-line approved".
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 10:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2010