are there any computer geeks out there?

I recently changed the password on my pc, because I feel boyfriend has figured out my password and has been going into my journal program and reading it. I don't have anything to hide, except my private thoughts and my chats with God. Anyway, I changed the password and locked myself out and now I have to log in as a guest, and don't have access to my journal or other personal programs. Can someone please help! I am not going to a store and paying someone $300 to fix this.

Saphire2004

Asked by Saphire2004 at 8:15 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• Can you do a system restore to a point before you changed everything? Not sure if that will work but you can give it a try... Sorry I wasn't much help.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:06 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Thank you for your answer. But you cannot restore from a guest login. It doesn't allow you to do that. You have to be the administrator. I am the Administrator. And I LOCKED MYSELF OUT.....HOW FUNNY IS THAT?
    Sad thing is, it is driving me insane. I have downloaded a password retreival program. This is even funnier than the previous....I have to down load a burner for the ISO program so that I can burn it and run it to retrieve my password. Are you ready? This is the funny part....IT WON'T LET ME DOWNLOAD THE BURNER, BECAUSE I AM IN A GUEST LOGIN....YOU HAVE TO BE THE ADMINISTRATOR.....LMAO
    WORD TO THE WISE, MAKE SURE YOU DONT MAKE YOUR PASSWORD SO DIFFICULT, AND MAKE SURE YOU TYPE IT CORRECTLY WHEN YOU CHANGE IT!!!!!! OMG! going insane over this!!!!
    Saphire2004

Answer by Saphire2004 at 9:04 AM on Apr. 28, 2010