Would like to find a work at home JOB - not a business, a JOB...no telephone work - anyone need any help doing anything?

I'm a SAHM with a six year old and a two year old. I also babysit a three year old. IDEALLY, I was looking for another child or two to watch - but I haven't been able to find any. I can work morning hours, nap time hours, and evening hours doing anything job related. I was looking for something with typing - but not writing. Anyone have any ideas? Everything I jump on seems to be a scam...certainly there is something out there???

augsmom

Asked by augsmom at 8:51 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• this is a tough one especially if u dont want to use the phone. i think u would need to look into getting some sort of training it u wanted to do some transcribing which is what u seem to b describing. this is when u listen to a tape and type up what is said in the form that the person speaking wants it. mostly this is done for professionals who talk into a small dictating machine as the day goes by and then the spoken words r put into a form that can b sent out to where ever they need to go. this requires the training and the ability to understand and keep this confidential as most of what is typed is confidential. look into taking a class to learn how to do this type of work and then advertise your skill in the paper. good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• There are a ton of options out there.  I make money online and don't have to sell anything, never spend a dime of my money actually.  Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:24 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Most of the jobs I know of require phone work, but there are some that do not... You'll need to really look...

Here is a list of jobs...  Click Here

You may want to look in to something like ChaCha or KGB as well. Those require no phone work, but the pay isn't great...  I wrote an article about them a while back...  Read It Here

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:39 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Serie

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:57 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• REAL WORK @ HOME JOBS AND TRAINING!! CLICK HERE.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Check this out, these dont have to require phone work http://realworkathomecareer.blogspot.com/

Anonymous

• there are many.. i work 3 jobs from home with no phone..
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 12:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• But how do you get paid for blogging, anonymous?
    augsmom

Answer by augsmom at 1:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• You can find job leads for work at home moms on www.workathomemomcenter.com. Also, at www.mylilgolddress.com, there's a very cool ebook on all sorts of ways to earn money online. I recommend both for work at home jobs for mos. Good luck to you!
    WAHMCtr

Answer by WAHMCtr at 2:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• there is a blog post on that. lol
    Anonymous