where would be a good place to pass out announcements about my Daycare opening up?

I am opening a daycare in my home I would like more publicity then I have so I am expecting my annoucements in mail soon....

Asked by kristibailes at 10:25 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Money & Work

• post them at local restaurants, parks..anywhere that parents and little kids would can also see if you can post flyers at local businesses..some will let you, some will not so be sure to ask.

Answer by froghopper at 10:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• is GREAT. Also make a pull tab flyer and post them on ANY bulletin boards you can find. Word of mouth works great too. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Answer by rocamom at 11:17 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Grocery stores, Mom's groups, houses of worship, closeby neighborhoods and businesses/corporations, give ten announcements to your friends and family to pass out; talk to the superintendant of your local school systems and ask if you can put a flyer in the parent's mailing; local sports events for kids; local free papers; local corporation and worship center newsletters;
    Good luck!

Answer by manna1qd at 11:28 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Are there any new home sales centers in your area? If so, take your brochures/flyers to them and have them handed out to prospective home buyers!

Answer by Jalisasmommy at 5:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• The laundry mat, grocery stores, pass them out at the park.

Answer by notlott37 at 7:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2008