does anyone have an adult special needs child with ANGELMAN SYNDROME?

my daughter is 23 but developmentally to age 18 months - 2yrs. alot of issues on her health concerns me as to her womanhood.

ladytrose

Asked by ladytrose at 9:18 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• i work with special needs adults. i haven't come into contact with angelmans syndrome yet..so im not exactly sure what it is. but what kind of health concerns do you have?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Hi Ladytrose,
    Have you looked at this listserv - https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/angelman-l
    Its an amaing email group of families with Angelman Syndrome. There are some mums on there with olders girls that will definately be able to help you out. If you dont want to join you can message me & I will put you in contact with the mums.
    Hugs to your angel,
    gainingwings

Answer by gainingwings at 8:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2010