is my baby shrinking???

my son is a big boy for a 1 yr old. hes 34inches and last time he was weighed was 30lbs..but i bought clothes that were 3T and they are all TOO big...a month ago the 2T were too small. hes walking now and he crawls all day long...is he just thinning out. he doesn't eat as much anymore either...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Most all children at that age start slimming down. They start waking and burning off their baby fat. But if you are really concerned talk to your doctor about it.

Answer by louise2 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• no im definately not concerned he is HEAVY. and no where near being underweight. he has his 1 yr check up today :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• He is losing his baby fat,, I remember my DS couldn't get his 2T jeans around his belly, and then a couple of months later he had slimmed up and could wear them,, the good news, you will need those 3t pretty soon! I swear, I feel like I buy a bigger size every couple of months!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:00 AM on Apr. 27, 2010