Just For Fun :)

are you making something special for your little bundle of joy?

my mother is crocheting a blanket for my baby girl, this is grandbaby number six for her and she has made one for each.

I am just learning to crochet and attempting my first blanket... We will have to see how it turns out lol.

My sister is a master of diaper cakes and made us a beautiful one that i dont think i could actually take apart, i love it so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I made a quilt for my first son, and I plan to do the same for this one. My sister-in-law always crochets a blanket for the nieces and nephews, this will be her 5th niece or nephew. And when we find out if it's a boy or girl, my mother-in-law will crochet a hat/beanie for the little one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• i'm due in 5 days and for the past month i've made over 100 personalized crochet headbands, bows and clips! it's too much fun... once you get started crafting something its hard to stop! <3 it!!!!!
    katitim

Answer by katitim at 11:26 AM on Apr. 27, 2010