Anyone watch the Dr. Phil "family"? And do you just want to shoot them, LOL?

I watched the latest episode of Dr. Phil and cannot belive that Alexandra would stay with this buffon! It was evident that he is a con-man, and he did do something to hurt her daughter! What do you all think?

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 9:53 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• i think alex is a righteous little brat, she is what is wrong with this nation. little girls going out getting knocked up more than once and expecting everyone else to take care of them. why is this generation so self-deserving instead of motivated to care for themselves. i can't blame her mother for wanting to smack the crap out of her, but then again she did raise that brat.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:43 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I am sooooo tired of the "Dr Phil family" Ugh! I usually delted them off the DVR now without watching, but I did watch the last episode and now I am just waiting for the episode that says she has lost all three custody battles (including the new baby). Alex is such a pathetic excuse as a mother. I have NO IDEA why Dr. Phil keep trying to help her get those kids back. She obviously is not mature enough to handle the responsibility.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:59 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• ugghh...idk what to think...i kinda think she doesnt have her kids best interests at heart...she didnt have the guy move out..and she's trying to claim that her mother put the bruises on her daughter....he just needs to end the dr phil family, because it seems to me that he's not getting anywhere with them...fingers are still flying and no one's owning up to anything..there is no helping this disfunctional family.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 10:00 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• i hv to say i am so upset with alex as she continues to choose men who r jerks! this last one. tony. is the worst. i think alex thinks she is finally smarter then her bf and thats what the attraction is. he has so many issues. her mother isnt perfect but she has done so much for those grand children and then alex has the nerve to even suggest that she may have hurt the daughter!! alex is ungrateful and is willing to tk and tk from anyone who is willing to gv. she has the best lawyer and still will loose all of those children because she always chooses the man over her own children. to answer yr quesrion yes i am tired and i dont think this is the way to help them. alex lks the attn of the tv and she is enjoying this too much. she will b shocked when she looses the custody battle and b pregnant again. thats what is the real shame. the children will b the ones to suffer and erin will try to help only to b heartbroken again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Apr. 27, 2010